Use Nature To Treat Depression
There are various forms of depression and each form needs different type of treatment. The treatment of depression can be anything from Acupuncture to Medication and even exercise.The best treatment for all the diseases including depression is natural remedies. Depression can make you feel helpless. If you think that you are about to go into depression you can protect yourself from these diseases by using some natural remedies.
DEPRESSION CAN BE TREATED NATURALLY
The following are some tips following which you can attack depression before it could attack you.
Try to make a routine that you could follow easily. Mostly the depression patients lead a life that is disorganized and there is no discipline in their life. If you set a routine and follow it, it might bring your life back on track.
SET A GOAL TO ACHIEVE
- When you’re depressed you feel like a loser and think that you cannot accomplish anything, you start feeling inferior, when you fix small and easy to achieve goals like rearranging your wardrobe or any other such task and you will be able to get rid of depression.
- Lack of deep sleep can trigger depression, and in some cases depression is the reason behind the lack of sleep. You can improve your sleep pattern by making some changes in your lifestyle. Go to bed and wake up at the same time daily. Try not to take a nap at any odd time. One thing that you can do to get a good night sleep is to move all the distractions out of your bedroom, there should be no TV or computer in your bedroom. Once you get rid of all the distractions you will see that with passage of time your sleep will definitely improve.
FOOD AND DEPRESSION
- Medical science has yet to discover a magic food that could take away all the feeling of depression leaving you healthy and content. It is a fact that many people eat more when depressed and this leads to obesity which is just another common reason for depression. If you watch what you eat you might get rid of obesity and you will feel better.
- There is still a lot of research to be done in this matter, but according to health experts there is evidence about significance of use of food that contains Omega 3 fatty acids( such as salmon and tuna) and vegetables that contain folic acid like spinach and even avocado. There are certain foods that help combat depression, lean meat is one of them, and one best source of lean meat is Turkey. The turkey has an edge over other meat sources because of abundance of a chemical known as tryptophan stimulates serotonin production which is natural feel good chemical your body produces.
- Walnuts are also very good food to eat as they are a best plant based source of Omega 3 fatty acids. It’s presence in Walnut supports overall brain health.
- Low fat dairy products are a good source of protein calcium and vitamin D and work best to fight depression.