Food That Help Cure Diabetes Naturally
Diabetes, over the years has become one of the most common health issues across the globe. Sometimes diabetes is the route cause for many other health conditions like heart problems, depression, eyesight issues and kidney related issues. To lead a quality life one has to be the boss of the disease and have good control over it.In type 1 diabetes, most of the doctors suggest the patients to make changes in their sedentary lifestyle and inculcate the habit of exercise in their daily routine. But in type two diabetes most of the health care providers recommend medication and insulin to control diabetes. All the allopathic medicines have dozens of side effects that are considered as a part of the treatment by the doctors. Before you start using insulin or medicines you should give the natural remedies for sugar a try. In fact every wise diabetic should try to avoid medication for as long as he could so that he can control the diabetes without the side effects affecting other body parts. The following are some do’s and don’ts following which you can easily control your blood sugar levels without any medication.
THINGS TO AVOID
The following are the things that you should ban on yourself to keep your blood sugar in control and live a totally normal life.
- Try to avoid the refined sugar as far as you can as it has the ability to spike up the blood sugar levels in a very short time.
- Avoid the grains that have gluten in them, gluten is associated with diabetes and whole grains that contain gluten can cause leaky gut and eventually inflammation which leads to auto-immune problems.
- Alcohol consumption is directly related to diabetes. Alcohol affects different vital organs of your body including the liver and the pancreas that produces the hormone named insulin. To stay as fit as a non diabetics you should quit the use of alcohol.
- Cow’s Milk can trigger the immune system which may result in inflammation, so for the diabetics it is better to consume the milk of goats and sheep instead of cows.
- GMO foods are injurious to human health especially the liver and kidneys, so it is better to select the food that is GMO free.
FIVE GIFTS OF NATURE FOR DIABETICS
There are many natural remedies for the treatment of diabetes; it is a fact that there is no cure for diabetes but if you have good control over it you can lead a perfectly healthy life. The following are nature’s blessings that help you control sugar level.
Cinnamon is rich in a bio-active compound that plays a vital role in fighting diabetes as it stimulates the insulin activity which results in controlled sugar levels.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera can get easily found in most of the Indian households, it is a plant that is bitter in taste but if combined it with buttermilk it taste better. As the plant is an efficient anti-inflammatory property it is considered as one of the most effective natural remedies for diabetes.
- Bitter Gourd
Bitter gourd is a very popular vegetable in Asia which is bitter in taste but if it is cooked well it tastes very good. It is a very good source to control the blood sugar.