HARMLESS PHYSICAL REMEDIES FOR DIABETES
Diabetes is one of the most common health problems across the globe. The pancreas are responsible for production of a hormone known as insulin, this hormone helps the glucose enter the cells to provide the body with enough energy to do physical activities. If the Pancreas does not produce enough insulin or the muscles, fat and liver cells are unable to respond to the insulin being normally produced by the pancreas the glucose levels in the blood increases, resulting in a disease called Diabetes.
CAUSES OF DIABETES
The abnormal production of insulin depends upon three main factors, one is the bad eating and drinking habits, the second is inactive lifestyle and the third is heredity. No doubt we cannot change the genetics but we can change over lifestyles to stay away from diabetes that many a times leads to more complicated health issues.
SIGNIFICANCE OF LIFESTYLE CHANGES
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes try to avoid the medications as long as you could, and the best way to do so is to try to make major changes in your eating habits and lifestyle. Just by eating a balanced diet and adding exercise to your daily routine you can reduce diabetes type 2 incidences by 60 percent. Living a sedentary life is as injurious to health as smoking, so if you love your life and want to lead a meaningful active and healthy life adding physical activity to your lifestyle plays the most significant role.
TECHNOLOGY INDUCED LAZINESS
The advancement of technology has rendered most of us useless as far as the physical activity is concerned. A few years back the disease of diabetes was not increasing at the fast pace as it is now, the main reason behind fast spread of diabetes is the inactivity on our part. The people who liked to goon long walks or ride a bicycle now use cars and watch hundreds of TV channels instead of engaging in outdoor games and socializing. There were times when people used to climb stairs in a blink of an eye, but now, when the stairs are replaced with elevators and escalators no one bothers to waste time in climbing stars. So, the modern lifestyle is responsible for the increasing diseases that affect due to lack of physical activity.
TIPS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE
The following are some tips following which you can gradually change your sedentary lifestyle to an active one.
- Try to join a gym where your physical trainer will evaluate you glucose levels along with other health issues and will suggest you the exercises that do not have your body in any way.
- If your work schedule does not allow you to hit the gym try to switch you mode of commute, if you use a car to go to your office try to use a train instead.
- If you have a pet you can take the responsibility of taking it for a walk each day.
- Stop the use of remote controls to operate TV and other devices so that you can get up to change a channel or increase the volume.
- If you go for shopping park you car at the maximum distance so that you are forced to walk.