How to Mix Aloe Vera Gel with Oils
You have likely used Aloe Vera in case you’ve ever needed a remedy from sunburn, but it also works for a variety of different skin and health conditions. Aloe Vera is extraordinarily flexible and may be used as an acne (Pimples) remedy and a moisturizer. In case you need to make aloe vera even extra powerful, you may effortlessly blend it with cosmetic and essential oils. Every oil has its personal properties and makes use of, however we’ve got picked some of the most effective combos you may strive out to maintain your pores and skin and hair beautiful. Some methods for mixing aloe vera with different methods are discussed below.
1. Aloe Vera Gel with Cosmetic Oils:
- Mix Aloe Vera gel with coconut oil (Use for a homemade conditioning mask):
- 2 tablespoons of Aloe vera gel (30ml)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix well in a bowl
- Massage the mixture into your scalp and move it down in the direction of the ends of hair.
- Put the conditioner on your hair for 30 minutes before rinsing it.
- Use this hair mask twice a week.
It helps to moisturize your dry and frizzy hairs and makes them healthy and beautiful.
- Add Jojoba oil in Aloe Vera gel (For moisturizing your skin):
- Add 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil (15ml)
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel (15ml)
- Shake it well to mix the ingredients into a small dropper bottle.
Every time you wash your face, put a few drops in your hand and rub it on your skin gently. Using it twice a day will help to treat your acne (Pimple). It moisturizes and acts as an anti-inflammatory, So it calms and milds your skin.
- Mixture of Aloe Vera gel with olive oil (to create the best insect repellent):
Mixture of Aloe vera gel and olive oil can be a good mosquito repellent if you use it on your body.
- 300 ml of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (44ml) of aloe vera gel
Mix it by hand or with a blender. Apply the mixture on your skin to get rid of mosquitoes and insects.
- Caster oil with Aloe Vera gel (Use as Anti-aging cream):
Combine 9 parts of aloe vera gel and 1 part of caster oil and mix it together. Store it in your fridge for the cooling sensation of your skin. Apply the mixture on your skin especially around your eyes, to tighten and moisturize your skin. It also makes your skin fresh and younger. It has anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce any stretch marks and wrinkles on skin. If you have any fungal dermatitis then try to avoid caster oil otherwise it will make your condition worse.
- Use Aloe Vera gel and coconut oil mixture (as shaving gel):
This mixture prevents your skin from razor burn or irritation. Mix ¼ cup (59ml) of melted coconut oil in ¼ cup (59ml) of aloe vera gel. As you are in the mood to shave and look smart, just take some gel and rub a layer of it over your skin. Wait for a few minutes before starting to shave. You can store homemade shaving gel upto 2 months at room temperature in a plastic container.
2. Aloe Vera Gel with Essential Oil:
- Mix Tea Tree Oil with Aloe Vera gel (use for face mask):
Make your own face mask by mixing 4 tablespoons (59ml) of aloe vera gel with 2 drops of tea tree oil. Apply the mask to any area and wait for approximately 10-15 minutes. Make sure to rinse your pores and skin very well and apply a moisturizer to moisturize your skin. This mixture helps to treat your acne, wrinkles, scars, dark spots on skin.
- Mix Peppermint oil with Aloe Vera gel (for hair moisturizer):
Take out a gel of 1 large leaf of aloe vera and put it in the blender with 1 cup (240ml) of water with 3-4 drops of peppermint oil. Blend these ingredients together and fill the mixture in a spray bottle. Spray your hair daily in the morning and evening to keep your hair soft and shiny. Keep this mixture in your fridge and it will stay fresh for 2 months. This mixture stimulates your hair growth and moisturizes your hair.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel with Basil oil (to treat Pimples):
Add approximately five drops of basil oil to one tablespoon of aloe vera gel to make a 2% combination. When you wash your face, rub down the mixtures on your pores and skin. Apply this mixture two times a day in the morning and once in the night before going to bed. It improves skin health and treats skin related problems like acne.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel with Lavender oil (soothe inflammation):
Make a mixture of 1 drop of lavender oil in 1 teaspoon (4.9ml) of aloe vera gel together. Refrigerate the ready mixture of gel to get a cooling sensation on your skin. Use a cotton swab to rub the mixture on your skin to get rid of infection. It also treats acne and rashes from your face. It also helps a lot to treat multiple skin inflammations.
- Rarely if you face problems like burning, itching or eczema when using aloe vera gel then immediately stop applying it on your skin and consult with your doctor.
- Avoid swallowing essential oils otherwise it will damage your kidney or have negative effects with prescription meditation.
Mixing aloe vera gel with cosmetic or essential oil will help you to moisturize your skin and treat your inflammation and skin related problems like acne or scars etc. It also enhances your hair growth and makes your hair healthy and beautiful. Mixing aloe vera gel with cosmetics oils like with coconut it will be used as homemade conditioning mask and shaving gel, with jojoba oil for moisturizing your skin, with olive oil to create insect repellent, with caster oil used as anti-aging cream. Another method is mixing aloe vera gel with essential oils like with tea tree oil used as a face mask, with peppermint oil used for moisturizing your hair, with lavender oil it will help to sooth your skin inflammation and with basil oil it will treat your acne. These mixtures help to treat skin inflammation, skin related diseases/problems such as acne, scars formation or wrinkles and also moisturize your skin and it also helps to get rid of frizzy and messy hair. Try to avoid swallowing oils that cause kidney failure and consult your doctor first before using these mixtures.