Healthy life plays an important role to maintain your body and health. You feel fresh and active. Your aging is restricted and you look younger as compared to your age. So it’s necessary to live a healthy life. Some daily routine factors have an important role on your healthy life like genetics, diet, daily exercise and your lifestyle habits. For living a healthy lifestyle you should follow some healthy routine, exercise and healthy diet.
1) Healthy Diet Routine:
- Set up a diet plan: Healthy foods in your meal is important for living a healthy life. Use healthy foods like vegetables, fruits in your diet. Make up a diet plan of healthy foods for a whole week or month that helps you to live a healthy life. Diet plan is like a blueprint for the meal, snacks and drinks of the whole week or month. Diet plans also help you to check your diet routine choices. Write a plan on paper of daily meals, snacks and drinks for the whole week or month.
- Eating mindfully: Enjoying eating your meals play an important role in living a healthier life. Eating mindfully helps you to enjoy your meal. This gives you full attention and focus on what you eat. Mindful eating helps people to eat less and lose weight. To focus on your meal, remove all disturbance in your surroundings like turn off all electronic devices such as TV, smartphone and radio. Pay attention towards your meal like how your food looks and how it tastes, temperature and appearance gives you relaxation. It should take you 20 to 30 minutes to complete your meal.
- Maintain a balanced diet: Well balanced diet is important to help you live a healthy lifestyle. While you consume a well-balanced diet you are capable of consuming all the important nutrients your body requires. You’re much less at a danger of nutrient deficiencies that may be caused due to a bad quality diet. You would feel much healthier after consuming a well balanced diet. A well-balanced diet is one which consists of all 5 food groups every day. Similarly, it’s a diet plan that contains all types of meals. Try to change meals every day. If you eat the same meals every day this reduces your capability to consume other varieties of nutrients.
- Drink plenty of water: Dehydration makes your body inactive and has a bad impact on your life. Drinking more and more water daily makes your life healthy. Dehydration may cause side effects that would affect your health. When you’re dehydrated you may have persistent headaches, muscle fatigue and laziness. Drink approximately 8 to 13 glasses of clean, hydrating fluids every day. This quantity depends on your age, gender and daily routine. Beverages which can rely toward water consist of: water, flavored waters, coffee and tea. Remember the fact that sports beverages and energy drinks include a lot of sugar which may cause diabetes. These drinks need to be diluted with water at equal proportions.
2) Do physical activities:
- Make exercises fun: Daily exercises and workout is very important for living a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t enjoy your workout then this will not be good for your healthy lifestyle goals. Do the exercises and workout that you enjoy most. This will strengthen your mental and physical health. Make a workout plan which would help you concentrate on most effectively when you are working out. Whenever you start on the workout, your body gets into the pattern of understanding it. Do exercises and workout you enjoy most like running, cycling, Zumba, ballet, yoga etc.
- Do cardio exercises for 150 minutes every week: Doctors recommend you to do cardio about 150 minutes or 2.5 hours every week. You are able to talk during the cardio session but you are not allowed to sing. During cardio your heart rate increases 50% to 70%. When you do cardio regularly, you’ll be making huge strides in maintaining your healthy lifestyles. Workout, such as cardiovascular activity, brings you many health benefits which include: improved temper, good sleep, reduced danger of chronic disease, weight control and good blood pressure and glucose control. In case you need to see extra health benefits from your cardio workout, goal for 300 minutes every week.
- Include strength training: In addition to cardio exercises, strength exercises are also important for a healthier lifestyle. Regular strength exercises help to build muscle mass and reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Do strength exercises thrice a week. Goal for 20 minutes per session and do all exercises that involve all major muscles.
3) Making healthy lifestyle changes:
- Follow the 80/20 rule: It’s not necessary to avoid unhealthy food. You should take a balanced diet to get every nutrient and minerals. Many health experts recommend the 80/20 rule for a diet. This means that 80% of the time you should maintain a healthy diet and exercises that help you to live a healthy lifestyle. While 20% of the time you can follow some less healthier habits like sleeping instead of exercising or running. When you first begin your aim in the direction of a healthy lifestyle, ensure that it may consist of treats and fun that may not always be considered “healthy.” This tip would help your mental and physical health.
- Stop smoking: All health experts suggest that you should stop smoking because it causes many health hazards and diseases like lung disease or kidney failure. Try to stop smoking as soon as possible otherwise it would damage your body. If you face difficulty in giving up smoking then consult your doctor for proper treatment or a smoking cessation program.
- Get more sleep: Getting more sleep helps your body to rest and prepare itself for the next day in the morning. It’s recommended to sleep at least 7 to 9 hours every night. For good sleep, turn off all electronic devices and don’t do exercises right before bed. If you face problems during sleeping and other chronic sleeping diseases then consult your doctor for the treatment.
Healthy lifestyle is very important to live a better life. To live a healthy life you should change your daily routine and follow some tips to live a healthy lifestyle. Healthy diet plays an important role in living a healthy lifestyle. Eating a well balanced diet with mindfulness helps you to live a healthy life. Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated. Drinking plenty of water would itself treat a lot of problems and prepare your body for daily activities. Physical exercise also plays a vital role to live a healthy lifestyle. Fun exercise like running, cycling, yoga etc. and strength exercises keep your body and mind healthy. Do cardio 150 minutes every week to maintain your healthier body. Stop smoking and get yourself more sleep, this would help you in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.